Saturday, October 02, 2004

Ok, here goes v.2

Ok, last evening I was all excited to start writing in this BLOG (btw, I really can't stand this term, but that's for another post) and lo and behold -- my power goes out - for hours. I can't remember the last time my power went out for more than a few seconds. I just hope this isn't some sort of omen. I've always had a difficult time keeping any kind of a journal. I start out with these lofty goals and unbridled enthusiasm, and ultimately within one weeks time I either misplace the journal itself or just lose interest in writing in it.

So, I don't think I will end up misplacing this BLOG, but I am susceptible to losing interest in keeping it up to date. This time I'm going to begin differently, however - take a whole new approach. In virtually every journal I've ever started I begin by saying something to the effect of " I know I am always starting a new journal, but this time I'm going to stick with it... blah blah blah". Well not this time! This time I've abandoned all hope at regular maintenance, and in fact, will strive to post ONLY if I feel I have something important to say (which, believe me, is quite rare). So it begins...a new catalog of wasted time and shattered dreams, and while this is really only for me, I hope you enjoy.

0 Comments:

<< Home