Sunday, August 28, 2005

What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wagn'nagl fhtagn" don't you understand?

I've been procuring quite a few movies from XploitedCinema.com recently, and my latest order from last week consisted of only Salò o le 120 giornate di Sodoma and Santa Sangre. So, I'm looking through some IMDB forums this evening and come across this:


Pier Paolo Pasolini's "Salo, or The 120 Days of Sodom" will be playing at the New Beverly Cinema as a double-bill along with Alejandro Jodorowsky's "Santa Sangre."


Why Salo and Santa Sangre are playing as a double bill or why I even ordered them together is certainly beyond me. There is really no connection between the two that I can think of - just another to chalk up to synchronicity I guess.

Speaking of my movies...I've recently converted my movie library over to an DVDaficionado.com list, far easier to update than my Access DB. Also in the process of doing the same thing to my music library using Sonic Swap which thus far sucks balls because they don't have listings for half of my albums so I may abandon the project soon.

Well, I really have nothing more to say - my job continues to suck the soul out of me. But this is perhaps the coolest web site ever.

1 Comments:

Blogger fnordboy said...

Don't know if you check this at all still...

I found out about your blog through my site tracking (chaostatic.com). Glad to see you picked up the R2 UK release of Santa Sangre. Such a great release for a great movie. I hope that Jodorowsky's other work gets as good a treatment on DVD one day.

I used to use DVDaf for my DVDs, but I have since moved over to DVDSpot. I like that software much better, gives a lot more information IMO.

http://www.dvdspot.com/member=fnordboy

My collection if you are curious. We have some similar tastes. :)

Tue Nov 29, 11:21:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home