Saturday, October 14, 2006

Theres no place like home

I just woke up in the middle of the night after a drunken stupor. Actually, I'm still pretty wasted and a little bit spinny. I know its never wise to drink and blog...but I'm terribly bored and don't have any Photoshop on this computer so Something Awful submissions are out of the question. Don't drink and Photoshop is probably a better aphorism anyways.

So, I was just at my friend's house at his usual Friday the 13th:Friday the 13th party. You just sit around watching Friday the 13th movies on Friday the 13th and theres some complex drinking game that revolves around it. You pick a number and get to select a prize 40 to consume. I ended up with some ass malt called Evil Eye. It kind of tasted like rotten avacadoes, but it sure got me fucked up. Diligently (but not proudly) I actually finished the damn thing. All I really remember after that is speaking some Japanese and that's it. I'm pretty sure my brother and Ben took me home...they dropped me off at Ben's parents house where I'm at now, all alone (cept for his parents sleeping upstairs). It's so hard to type normal, its so hard to determine if I sound sober (which I hope I do). Ben is still out there somewhere, I bet he comes home wasted too. Christ, its 4:40am already. No matter. It's so fucking great to be back to my friends and family.

I FUCKING LOVE YOU OSHVEGAS!!!! It's good to be home (and drunk).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home